i saw rainbow too


mel n yee foong sms me this morning to tell me that there was rainbow in maluri... i looked up at the sky n i saw it... oh... i really saw the rainbow... it's not a rainbow but 2 instead... im so so so lucky to see 2 rainbows in a shot... i was on my way to college... the traffic was very jam... so i have more time to spend on admiring the pretty rainbow... it's so clear n nice... i know something good is going to happen on me... yeah~~ i was informed that jonathan, 1 of my buddies was admitted to the hospital last week due to asthma... i was so worried... but, this afternoon when i received his sms saying that he's fine now n he could have fun again... i was so relieved... poor jon... n his asthma... i know that he suffered a lot... may GOD bless him... he is 1 of my sweetest fren who will 'manja' me when im upset... looking forward to our second trip... our trip to kota kinabalu was a success... without jon, i would not had so much fun... take care ya... your guai lui will always be with u... love u always...

Comments

Anonymous said…
u saw TWO rainbow?
really?
how cum I onli saw ONE?
hehe..unfair;p
u snapped that pic?
~LuLu~ said…
ya, i really saw 2... but i did not snap the pic... it's taken from the internet... i was driving when i saw the rainbow, cant take pic... wasted la... haha...

Popular posts from this blog

大学生了没

black . hole

表面