i am 20 today

happy birthday to myself... 茹薏, 生日快乐!!
n thanks to my college mates for having birthday lunch with me...
thanks to everyone who send me birthday sms... ecards... n a lot of good wishes... im very happy today ^ ^... im 20 now, so what??? im still as cute as usual... as smart as usual... hehe...

佩玫, thanks for the CD n the picture... i love it so so much... so touch yea... almost cried... though it's jus half of the song but it already melted my heart... wish i could meet him in person... listen to his song once again... that will be so nice... 真的感谢你的心意... 我会好好收藏那张CD... 也会珍惜与你的友谊... 我也是很开心可以认识你...

mel, thanks for the presents too... at first i was quite sad to go college on my birthday... but becoz of u and jess, magdalene n luo qian... i enjoyed my day... dunno what to say la... 总之, im very happy today la... 希望我永远都是朋友们心中的开心果... 看见大家快乐, 我也好快乐...
暂时就先说着那么多... 相信明晚和我的好姐妹相聚后, 会有更多惊喜和感动... 感谢大家记得我的大日子... love u all~~~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

大学生了没

black . hole

表面