mid sem exam is coming soon..

it's already end of february...
i still have lots of work to do... specifically, college assignments...
looking for sponsorship for our environmental awareness campaign... looking for speakers to deliver a speech during our seminar... prepare a media target plan... amending desktop placement...
econs assignment... mid sem exam... im a science student... econs is like alien to me... i dun really understand what mr maren is trying to teach us... i tried my best... but still... oh oh... especially all the graph... i feel that im attending art class more to an econs lecture... i copied all the graph but i dun understand those theories... god help me pls... exam is coming soon... arrrgggg...
im tired of all those assignments... wish that i could join yeefoong n kaiyee to Hong Kong... join the shopping spree... disneyland... shenzhen... kowloon... mongkok...
anyway, i have to be realistic... i have exams... n it's my final sem... gotta work really hard... for a bright future... hehe...
i think i have to get a part time job soon... so that i will have enough allowance to go Taiwan after diploma... n i need extra money to buy all the things i like... i can't rely on my parents all the time... im already 20 now...
but what kind of job suits me? im extra lazy... i dun like those promoter job that u have to smile at everyone who visit your shop n some of them might want to try all sizes of shoes/ clothes but end up with buying nothing from u... waiter is even worse... sometimes u might have to help at the kitchen... oily n dirty... i dun even wash plates at home... tuition teacher sounds alright... but where am i going to get students?? what am i going to teach?? i hope i could get some home typist job so that i can work at home... n it will not affect my studies...
i regreted that when Pn Aisha asked me to help her company monitor newspaper (some kind of PR work, related to what i am studying)... Ben said no on my behalf... i should accept the job though Ben is not interested... i should be able to cope with it alone... Ben Ben... he's always that ego... everyone must listen to him... what to do... he's the BOSS~~
just hope that one day i win TOTO or Magnum or 4D... anything will do... i just need extra pocket money to go shopping... im sick with all the never ending assignments... perhaps what Jessica said is true... im a SHOPAHOLIC.... i love to shop... i love to spend $$$... of coz not my own $$$... hahaha... after reading all my posts here, i dun think anyone will offer me a job... coz the whole world knew that im such a lazy pig... hehe...

Comments

Anonymous said…
Dun be lazy! work hard! Jia jia you...!
u will still be in my mind though u r not with me! faster save money then we both can go to a place...! I dun care! we must save save save for more shopping spree!! hehe..

miss u.. gonna miss u more there when I leave tomolo..haihz!miss me oh=)

Popular posts from this blog

大学生了没

black . hole

表面