turning 20 in 2 days' time


wow... i'll be 20 soon... very very soon... have been wondering how should a 20 years old young adult act like... can i still play around with my brother... oh i mean fight with him... ^ ^ can i still ask my maid to help me tie shoe lace... can i still ask my mum to pump petrol when my little kembara is running out of petrol... (still a lot more to go....)

in my opinion, nothing will change though i turn 20... i am still me, rite?? i still can remain the same... i still can act as a kid... hehe... as long as i live happily... those who r already 20 or older... mind sharing some experinces of being a 20 years old young adult??? my teenhood will end soon... im so glad i enjoyed the 9 years of being a teen... thanks to everyone who has enriched my life with all kinds of memory... jokes... expereinces... love n care... n last but not least... special thanks to my beloved family n friends... n u who r reading this post too... arigatou~~

Comments

Anonymous said…
u born in 1986? i thought u r same age with me...haha, then im older than u for one year.:P

hm...actually 19 yrs old and 20 yrs old do not have any big difference lah, at least i think so lor. From "1" to "2"... last time i also felt that i am old already when my age from 19 to 20, but actually nth change in reality, haha...

Popular posts from this blog

大学生了没

black . hole

表面