im very happy today

today can be considered as my sis's post birthday celebration...
had lunch with family members n hang around here n there for almost the whole afternoon... had a wonderful time being with them...
went to pasar malam in the evening n bought some lovely stuff.. =p
although i told myself not to buy any accessory at least 6 months (coz i really have a lot at home), i couldn't stop myself from buying them when i see it... haha... anyway, have to admit that i love to spend my mum's $$...
then at nite, after i watched the ATQ interview, i checked my mail... oh, realised that jym actually sent me another msg... wow... i sent him a msg thru friendster last week to show my support n tot that he'll just igmore me... but, he replied me the next day saying that he'll try his best to get into the finals... just 2 lines... short n simple, so i tot that it's just an courteous act that he'll do for his fans...
today, a week after he managed to get into the finals, he sent me another msg to tell me that he appreciated my support n he'll do his best in the finals... haha... quite happy to hear from him again... oh, he remembered that i supported him... yeah~~
i would like to tell him that i'll support him all the way... jia you jia you!!
im very happy today... dunno why... haha... it's just another simple weekend with my family, but im very happy... i love my family... daddy, mummy, ying, yong n sheng... i really love them~~ haha~

Comments

LLQ said…
mad woman!

Popular posts from this blog

大学生了没

black . hole

表面