orientation + college life

since all my friends r talking bout their orientation + university life recently, i would also want to share a bit bout my orientation... im still studying in taylors (doing degree), so orientation is quite boring for me as i already know everything about the college... hmm...

highlight
of the 1st day was the pair introduction... i was grouped with a guy (he's alvin)... at that moment, i tot im very lucky since there r only 3 new guys in my class, haha... anyway the story continued... we introduced each other in front of the class n everything was fine... but when i was walking back to my seat shyu thing came to me n told me that alvin n i were wearing couple shirt... yup, both of us were wearing pink t-shirt... but please la, dont say that in front of him ma... both of us will b shy ma... aiyoo... n this luoqian keep teasing me... until today, she still laughes at me for the stupid couple shirt incident...
anyway, im glad to know alvin... coz he's from St Michael... Koo Kien Keat was also from that school... haha... n alvin know KKK's father... should ask him to introduce me to KKK... (if luo qian sees this, she'll say im mad, ya im mad)... haha...

2nd day
was a day filled with lots of briefing about University of South Australia... very boring... nothing special... anyway i want to mention luoqian's 3 key words in life that motivate n inspire her... Ambition + Believe + Creativity... Dr Collette praised her for mentioning the word ambition... to Dr Collette, it is a very unusual word... she spent many many years to understand the hidden meaning of that word... haha... luoqian, im so proud of u... u r an unusual person too... =p

3rd day
was team building... the games r quite fun... my group members r nice too... i enjoyed playing with them... the name of my group is Birdy+Birdy... it sounds so creative n cute ^ ^... realised that there r more guys in diploma program... n some r quite good looking as well... oh... i should join diploma instead of degree... haha... this is what i did in these 3 days... classes will start on next monday... hmmm...

Comments

LLQ said…
1st of all, thanks for mentioning my name so many times...right.

SO, talking about the AMBITIOUS thing. GUESS WHAT, i was just trying to be COOL by making the 3 words to be A.B.C. so i aksed MEL what to say for A. and she said AMBITION. so i just took it...LOL. but i think it's reallllyy powerful also...


I'M SO COOL afterall...muahahaha

Popular posts from this blog

大学生了没

black . hole

表面