end soon

holidays gonna end soon... assignemnts not done yet... im still a lazy pig as usual... still procastinating though assignments r due soon... gosh... what to do... im still me...
didn't enjoy the break much as i was sick for the first few days... felt dizzy after having the pills... don't have to mood to even talk to my sibblings... what i wish was just sleeping all day without any people disturbing me...
later on, spent some time on the media forum commentary... then magazine... then classes will start on monday, which is just in 2 days time... oh, till now i don't have the time n the mood to meet my friends... missing them so so much... but... i did not take the inisiative to even call them... what happen to me??
dunno why... im so down recently... im so not LUYI... lazy to speak... lazy to walk... lazy in everything... perhaps, this is what we call depression... or im mad... well, whatever it is... just hope that i'll be fine soon... wish me luck~~ life must go on ~~ yeah...

Comments

LLQ said…
cheer up!I too get sick for the past few days...cough like shit,like my 'FEI' gonna burst out from my chest.i'm damnit lazy also la...aihh..din do much for the mag...deng.

anyways, like it onot, i'll still be seeing in coll la...lol.what to do...haha.

meanwhile, get well soon aight.

Love.

Popular posts from this blog

大学生了没

black . hole

表面