my 300th post

wow, it has been almost 1 n half years since i started this blog... n this is the 300th post... a special day to remember... haha...

it's october now... another 1 month plus to my 3 month's semester break... it's summer in australia from Nov-Dec-Jan, so there's a break... i guess that's the advantage of following aussie's academic calendar... looking forward to the holidays... haha...
3 months... what am i going to do in that 3 months? tot of getting a part-time job... need some extra allowance for christmas n new year shopping... anyway, as all of u know, im extremely lazy... i need a job that pays me well but does not require much hard work... it's silly rite... how can i get such job on earth? haha... inform me if any of u get to know such job...

PS: im writing this post in english becoz my lovely friend, Jessica Fong said she cant read mandarin but she loves reading my blog... so this post is specially dedicated to her... it's for u, Jess... haha...

PPS: as this is the 300th post, i should be posting my favorite picture yea... it's KKK... i know luo qian will complain that im not cool at all becoz i always think that KKK is cool... haha... i dun care... obviously, KKK is much much more COOLER than Jay Chou... hahahahaha...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

大学生了没

black . hole

表面