Fundraising Projects

Dear frens,

From my previous posts, you guys should be aware that I'll be volunteering on a Raleigh International expedition to Sabah from 6 Feb to 16 Apr. I will need to fundraise RM 1500 for that. The money will be used to support community and environmental projects, such as building kindergarten in poor village + marine park in conservation area + other infrastructures...

In order to fundraise that amount, I'll be having a jumbo sale this Sunday (6 Jan) at Sunrise Plaze, Mont Kiara. I am sure each of you are generous enough to contribute some cool junks for sale. It's beginning of the year, a great time to go for some charity. Please contact me if you have any unwanted junks, I accept contributions in any form, including cash donations =) I need food sponsors for my fundraising party on 12 Jan too. Need some performers as well. SO contact me ya if you could help.
I have only a month before I leave, so each of your support is very much appreciated. Arigatou gozaimasu~~

Comments

Unknown said…
i'm happy that u'r joininh this camp,
i this it will be fun. =)

i just came back from genting.
going for bak kut teh for dinner.

if I Got The Time, i will try to gather some of my old clothes or books for u K?

Miss Miss

Popular posts from this blog

大学生了没

black . hole

表面