my very cool boss

since i came back from HK, today is my happiest day at work... the day when i realised my boss actually appreciates what im doing... im so glad to be a member of the PR team...
as my superior, he supports me in whatever way he can... he might be unpredictable to some of the colleagues, or i would say most of the colleagues are afraid to speak to him... they think he's way to cool... but to me, he's the coolest person in the team =) some1 i would respect...

i knew there were ppl who blamed me for taking 3 days break... n they have to follow up on my work... but actually i have done most of the stuff, just a little bit of follow up here n there...
my boss did not say a word even though i knew he's the one who completed my proposal...

however, from his emails and sms, i thought he's just like one the them, those who are unhappy with me for taking leave when every1 is busy working on various projects... but who knows what's in the boss' mind rite? coz when he called back from phuket, i kinda felt that he's actually quite happy with what i did when he was away for company trip...

finally when i have the opportunity to thank him for the proposal... he says: nothing la, u were not around ma, i just add in a bit of stuff here n there, nothing much...

to b frank, im super touched when he said that... he's not like them... he's just super cool...
the first time i met him, it was about 3 years ago... during my first internship with the company... we seldom talked... then during my second internship, we did not talk much too...

the first time when i think he really cool, n definitely capable to be the team leader was after i read his press release... i was like, WOW he can really write lo... when u think he's slacking, he's actually working on something brilliant... i nearly kill myself while i was studying about eCop, but he can relate such a boring subject with a story to help me understand the entire industry...

cant imagine he skates... he dives... he plays golf...

anyway, now i know why he's the boss... thanks, alex...
i shall work harder... i shall stop day dreaming... i shall try not to piss him off again... i shall help him quit smoking... hahahahaha...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

大学生了没

black . hole

表面