luyi is a lucky gal

since i resigned, people around me has been telling me how important it is to get a new job... how risky it is to be jobless... how impossible it is to be my own boss...

got a few job offer but i have rejected all... n still i have offers coming in every other day... i know im super lucky... not to show off.. but i have no idea at all why these people are so keen in getting me a job... actually im quite happy being jobless...

perhaps it's my parents who pray really hard everyday that their daughter would be working soon n she will pay for her own bills.. haha... i'll try =p

im now working part time at a tour agency, as a receptionist... i wont say i love working here... but it's fine... typical 9-6 job... i can ciao at 6 sharp... no stress... no commitment... i have time for myself yet i get some income to cover my trip to KK next month... so im fine working here...

HR offered me 1 full time job n another part time job... i'll rather choose part time.. not because im not ambitious... but freedom is always more important than cash... higher pay... more flexibility... why not? so i'll continue working here till the pregnant lady is back... hope by then i have learnt the skills to start my own travel agency.. haha... since my raleigh & 5+3 gang love traveling so much!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

大学生了没

black . hole

表面