despatch-ed

the day in life of a despatch
**being a despatch is not easy

i woke up at 7.30am (blame the rain, my alarm rang at 6.30, haha) to complete the weekly n monthly report + reading some dumb emails from the stupid halfman..
bathed then went to collect coffee on the go from starbucks bangsar village (rudy called a few times to reconfirm the orders, he must b thinking am i playing a prank on him as i was an hour late.. haha)
oh ya, i must thank stan for meeting me at the wrong starbucks last week... i meant starbucks bangsar village 2, but he went to bangsar village.. that's how i found coffee on the go.. only certain starbucks in malaysia serve the traveller coffee set... so stan is really my lucky star for the week!

the adventure started when i drove from bangsar to bukit jalil... i dont really remember the directions.. since i somehow beh song with president, i did not call him for gps service... i followed sign boards instead.. im glad i found my way to technology park although i detour quite a lot.. haha... who cares when u have auto reload touch n go, n a credit card..

the guards r really strict, im not allowed to drive in to Astro building.. i have to literally deliver the coffee one by one to the lobby n pass it to the recipients... lucikly esma is willing to help me inform her colleague to collect the coffee from the lobby... it was supposed to be a morning treat, but due to my sesat-ness, i arrived Astro at about 11++...

it took me another long long detour to get to Astroview's office.. wisma ssp, i will never forget this place... met shamayne the editor n lea my childhood fren... spent some time chatting with them before i head back to meet karlye for lunch... oh n thanks to christal for the gps service..

i tought i can settle everything in 2 hours, but i spent like half a day being a despatch... i should really study KL - Selangor map, as im the only staff in yap luyi sdn bhd... the chances of me being despatch in near future is quite high..

everyone is amazed by yap luyi sdn bhd.. haha... i can only say that im really lucky to have met clients who appreciate my effort, n hence they offer me the opportunity to start my own 'business'.. there's a lot more to learn... being the CEO, exec, admin, accounts, despatch all alone is not easy =)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

大学生了没

black . hole

表面