dispatch week

8 hours of sleep a day is not sufficient for me. think im getting old!

forced myself to wake up on monday coz i need to collect movie vouchers from GSC, then deliver them to astro in bukit jalil. was super sleepy all the time. even when i was driving.

the only time i think im energetic was when i had lunch with zed. happily telling him my rimm stories. backpacking. n ultimate NZ plan. think i really talk too much. shall stop it. or else he'll think luyi is a super talkative gal. hope he understands that i talk like no body business to keep myself awake. luyi is actually a cute n nice gal! haha!

went home after lunch. tried very hard to work. but i failed. replied some emails then i ended up lying in the bed. staring at the laptop. brain was dead. couldnt help with that. so i decided to call it a day. now i understand why puasa month is not a good time to work. although i didnt fast for 30 hours, i was super restless.

today is better. woke up earlier to finish my work. received a call from ntv7. so i went all the way to the studio to send the screeners. had lunch with bro then head home to continue work. glad that almost 70% of the work was done. can start to enjoy my taiwanese drama. haha. oh well im the dispatch gal of the week. need to go courier company tmr.

hey, but why am i reporting my daily routine here? haha.. perhaps i miss writing diaries. enough of craps. aug is coming to an end. n i need to work half day on 31 aug. that's a gift from my country. wow!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

大学生了没

black . hole

表面