1000th post - toast for kepong gang!

wow, just realised this is my 1000th post on blogspot.
i'll dedicate this post to my lovely kepong gang which consists

drama queen = dr ng = mrs reeves = modeling companion = aiai!

mr nice guy - i knew him since standard 3. glad that we're still very good frens. he's my wikipedia too!

outdoor kaki = my monitor, primary school & secondary school classmate, raleigh mate, and best fren for life!

gangster head - i'll surely hire him to be bouncer at my carpark. i know who to look for when i wanna get drunk. haha!

super blur king - didnt know he's that blur. perhaps he's just naive, or simply being humble.

mr photographer - although he's not in kl most of the time, he's still a loyal member of my kepong gang. although im still angry that he didnt inform us when he registered, he's still my good fren.


love u guys loads!!!
toast for our friendship!!!
cheers~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

大学生了没

black . hole

表面