first event in 2011

had my first meeting of the year. feel great once again to be part of the awesome projects. i wish i'll be able to take part in the major events before i leave. fashion week. IRT. hidden cities.

finally i asked for an opportunity to join the tv crew for an amazing show. it's approved verbally.
yay! yay! yay!
pls make it happen before june. pls get me a journalist who's interested. pls grant me my first new year wish. that would be my greatest gift (if it really happened) from the company that i have serviced for more than 2 years.

recce for event done. it's confirmed that event will be held on 10th. yes one day after my bday. as usual, i'll be busy the day before any event. there goes my bday leave. but i'll still plan something on the 9th. i only get to celebrate my bday once a year. i must 'get out there' n have fun. i dont care. i have faith in myself to multi-task. haha!

everything has been great so far. despite the revamp in some english dailies, im still doing good. hope it'll be better. i gotta secure something BIG before i leave in may. cheers!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

大学生了没

black . hole

表面