i need more time

1 month till i leave for NZ. super busy with the 2 events now, am so tired after work everyday, no extra strength to plan my trips. still havent secured any jobs, get accommodation, plan the route. and im going to visit sis in HK 1 week before i fly. omg. so many unchecked items in the to do list, so little time, how lah... 

and now i got a wedding invitation to fit into my schedule, no it's 2 invites, oh no it's 3 to be accurate. wont be able to attend all though. i would definitely make time for kangjie, one of the members of kepong gang. would love to visit peiren in aussie too since im so near to him.

oh ya not to forget my sis' convo end of nov. everything seems pretty confirmed, but it's not 100% confirmed. i need more time. to do my own things. why am i still going to work??

looking forward to 25 march. when my adventure commence
(this is not NZ. this is barcelona)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

大学生了没

black . hole

表面