visits and farewells

some friends came to visit me while some are leaving national park. had a great time in the past few weeks with these awesome people.

 
farewell for mr wong
he's so 大牌, i cooked him dinner and bake him chocolate cupcakes
one of my fav chatting kakis here
hope to see you again in NZ
一切尽在不言中啦,好朋友

 
le yun visited me when the mountain was battling bad weather
yet we still had lots of fun
cooking dinner, non stop gossiping and of coz snowboarding
all the best in your studies, im sure i'll see you again
you still owe me money =)
i lost my eftpos card when i was with her
did joe's bad luck went to her? haha 

 
seeing sow chan again in north island is awesome
we have so much to share! 
i'll visit you again in turoa, i promise!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

大学生了没

black . hole

表面