im back after 8.5 months!

 
the reason i left NZ before my visa ends
family trip @ HK for my sis' convocation
some friends are worried that i do not have appropriate clothes for the ceremony
no worries, im a shopaholic
i actually bought 2 dresses and 1 skirt before i left NZ, haha

 
and because i missed my own convo (long story)
everyone wants me to put on the robe and take photos around HKU =.="

 
last itinerary of HK trip
meeting my dear friends Savio and Samantha
and a few other new friends
met Savio at the ski field where we're colleagues over the winter
met samantha in sabah 3 years ago when we both were travelling alone
it's a fun night out, i'll be back soon! 

back to KL, gotta accept the fact that 2012 is not end of the world
i have a few grand plans in my mind now
im looking forward to 2013! yay!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

black . hole

大学生了没

表面