i'm 30

 
first birthday surprise started with them
my comrades in SG 

 
cycled to my 30th birthday
im in HK police running vest and shorts! 

 
BFF! I miss you! 
looking forward to the day 
we can celebrate each other's birthday together

 
blowing candles with partners in crime

 
BFF, thanks for everything 
i promise i'll get my birthday present soon

 
kepong gang missing 2 members 
thanks BFF for celebrating with me every year  

 
raleigh kaki and nasi lemak cake 
im not surprised with their creativity :P 

 
yes i went camping during CNY to celebrate my 30th birthday! 

another round with raleigh family 

 
and happy birthday to rufina too! 

thank you everyone for the sweet thought and wishes
for the time and effort
I AM 30 and still CUTE! LOL

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

大学生了没

black . hole

表面