I miss you Daddy

There is so much I wanted to share about losing daddy

The one and only person on earth who raised me like a princess

Allowing me to be myself regardless of my decisions - good or bad ones 

I still don't quite believe what happened was real 

After 2 weeks 

I do understand daddy has gone to a better place, but what's a better place for me without daddy 

Everyone moved on, me too 

But deep down in my heart I am still asking why 

Why did this happen 

Why my daddy 

He is a good person, the good deed he has done is definitely more than I did, why take my daddy away from me? 

Perhaps this is a hard lesson for me that not all questions in this world have an answer 

And daddy's love will never be gone 

Even though he has left me physically, being on quarantine these two weeks would be the last gift from daddy 

I do not have to deal with people whom I dislike 

I do not have to answer questions that would annoy me 

I have my me time in the hotel reminiscing all the memories with daddy 

Thank you very much daddy for everything you have done for me 

I will still live the life of Lu Yi 

To make you proud, like you always do 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

black . hole

大学生了没

表面