amazing sekinchan comm trip


just came back from sekinchan, a lovely town that is lovely bcoz i spent 2 days with my raleigh family...

i would like to thank:

kalai for organizing the trip.. i love sekinchan bcoz of her itinerary

woon chin for proposing the cartoon theme.. we have pooh, buttercup, minnie, ms bunny

christal for being ah Pooh.. she brought 10% of her pooh collection..

poh e for being the best eu car driver.. she's a great driver for my police force

ck for his very rare laughters.. he said i look good in blue.. n i have the potential to be actress

vincent for stealing my sleeping bag.. i was freezing the whole nite..

sulan for great photography.. i cant wait to see all the camwhoring shots

dino for being my 2 5 chai.. i just like her for being dino..

shi wei for helping me with the pillow fight.. the pillow is super hard.. yet we survived

hui mei for supporting my cute act.. she's adorable, really..

dennis for the alcohol... i think im not drunk

im more in love with my raleigh family... looking forward to more crazy moments together =)

Comments

Kar Lye said…
wahh... it is so sooo good to catch up on blogs you forgot existed. now, besides, my gmail, raleigh mail and facebook, and my green stuff, i have another reason to be online!

everyday discovering more raleigh friends wonders!
christal.loh said…
i want those photos...

I did not know you did a jump shot bang-Pooh... *sobs*

I if would had know... I will definitely not approve it..

wakakakaka.... >.<

eh, i pass you my PenDrive tmrw... copy me those photos !!!!

Popular posts from this blog

大学生了没

black . hole

表面