Ralcoholicians?








this is my 777th post version 007.. haha... i realised since i joined Raleigh in dec07, more than 50% of my posts are related to Raleigh.. IW + PIW + expedition + formal meetings + informal meetings + random yum cha sessions + RIMM + endless fun + memorable experiences...

raleigh has changed my life... n my life direction... i always wanted to be someone significant in the society, like the owner of the Top PR Firm in Malaysia.. or award winning PR practitioner.. but after joining Raleigh, i somehow think that working is a waste of time... i should spend more time on what i enjoy doing... i'll still be working, on freelance basis... but i'll be full time Raleigh volunteer... the Raleigh spirit has gotten into my blood... it's incurable... im RALEIGHIAN..

Comments

Kar Lye said…
:)

colleague! 2.5 hours to go!

Popular posts from this blog

大学生了没

black . hole

表面