live the life u've imagined

i almost cry after reading lucy's update about her India expedition. I love her speech a lot. I bet all of us who came back from expedition would feel the same.
im glad i have been to expedition. that's one of the wisest choice i have made throughout my life.
it has been 2 years now. i still feel very touched whenever i look at the photos, read my journal or merely thinking of it.

here's some key points in lucy's speech that reminded me of my 10 weeks in sabah:
It has been 10 weeks. How many 10-weeks can we have in our lives? I guess hundreds of it. But how many 10-weeks like this can we have?


I can still remember all the conversations in local language I learnt from the guides during trek, but I cannot remember how many times we fell over, got up with the help of teammates and said 'I'm alright'.


There were times when we were tired, angry, upset or frustrated but we all came through and we are all here today.

I cannot imagine how much I will miss this 10-week in the day after tomorrow, one year after tomorrow, or ten years after tomorrow. This is absolutely one of the best memories in my life and I believe it's the same for you too.

Comments

Kar Lye said…
absolutely positively poisoned for life.

it was indeed a weekend of reminiscing about expedition.

PEB three times a year, help! I'm lovin' it.

Popular posts from this blog

大学生了没

black . hole

表面