the art of saying NO

How to say NO in a proper way??

Whenever someone ask me for a favour, no matter i am willing to do it or not, i'll probably say YES, i wanted to say NO, but i dare not do so... am i coward?? i just dun wan the others to feel bad... n i wanna give them a good impression bout me too... i dun wanna others to view me as a selfish person... rejecting my own frens seems so mean n cruel... maybe i think too much...just say NO when i'm not able to fulfill the other's needs... perhaps i'll feel better and not suffer myself while helping others... i should be brave to say NO... every1 has the right to do so... what's wrong with that?? i should try it the next time when someone ask me to send them here n there... say NO when someone ask me to help them do assignment... say NO when someone ask me to so something i dislike... just say NO when i wanna do so... BE BRAVE!!! =D

Comments

Lulu said…
Yeah it's easy to say so...but when times comes to do so, i probably say 'nn (that is suppose to me nearly a no),yes then'

Popular posts from this blog

大学生了没

black . hole

表面