I'm just soooo tired...

I'm so tired for the entire month...busy with assignments...research...n the sports event in my college...so many thing to be completed in just a fews weeks...oh my god!! it's my fault...i should not leave everything till the end n now i have to work last minute...but it's my style of doing work...oh oh...it's so tiring...i miss my afternoon nap...i miss my tv programmes...i miss my chats over msn...i miss my relaxing lifestyle...oh, i just wanna get rid of all these stuff...oops...i still have to study for marketing quiz...i haven done my revision...it will be perfect if tomorrow is not a college day...i'll have more time to rest at home...dreaming...dreaming...wake up!! life is life...time will not stop for 1 day just becoz of me...ok...tomorrow will be better...that's my high school motto...haha...yup...everyhting shall be fine...=D god bless ya...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

大学生了没

black . hole

表面