just wanna get rid of all this...


it has a been a few days since i posted my last blog, oh, i miss u all... i dun wanna complain any more, i have been complaining since my few blogs... it's enough!! nothing will be changed even if i complain more... so, now i wanna get rid of all the stupid stuffs n enjoy my life... haha... share a good news here... i n my frenz in college will be holding a sports event this friday... after 2 months of hard work, we finally can see our outcome... looking forward to the event... wow, hope everything will be fine... just as our plan... it's 30% of our accessment... so gotta make sure it's a success... can't afford to miss anything... another good news... i can take the 'P' sticker off from my car in just 10 days time... haha... i can be a 'professional' driver soon... can't wait until that day... must buy myself a gift to celebrate this meaningful day... ahahahahaha... congrats ya... =P

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

大学生了没

black . hole

表面