All the Best, LUYI~~


Well, i am going to hand in my curricular vitae to college tomorrow... it's for my internship... my first choice will be Malaysia Airlines... coz i love to work in airport... can meet lots of people... n becoz of triumph in the skies too...=p... though some ppl told me that MAS is not as good as i think... but it's my dream to work there... i will give it a try... haha... if MAS is not good, how about Air Asia... my best fren's dad is a pilot there... he can help me contact the management... haha... n their only office is in KLIA... wow, great for me but not my parents... it's too far from home... they wonder how i get to work... to me, it's not a problem... i'll figure it out soon... then 8TV... it's very near to where i stay... n they have lots of chinese programs... so i can speak chinese... yeah~~ PR firms... i have gone through a list of PR firms... dunno which to choose... every one is unique... some have big-big clients... (hope i can get freebies from them) ... haha... ok... it's time to make decision... i have chosen 5 companies to be handed in to college... let them do all the contacs for me... n hopefully they bring me good news... ganbatte ne, lulu chan... jia you jia you!! wish me luck, k......

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

大学生了没

black . hole

表面