It's another Friday!

haha, it's just 9 am now, n suprisingly i have already woke up... my class starts at 12 pm today... oh... only Malaysian Studies... but i have to go all the way to PJ just for that 1 class... aih... n Malaysian Studies is just like sejarah in secondary school... i spend most of my time in MS class on chatting with friends n planning my weekends... haha... yup, it's friday!! time to say hello to 2 days of holiday... though still have lots of assignments awaiting me... i dun care... i need to relax... so tomolo i'm going to shop till drop with my best fren... yeah, mega sales... i'm finally there... i'm looking forward to shopping... i need new clothes to be worn for internship... according to my classmates n Ms Sophia, the one who will arrange my practical training... they told me: my clothes are too CUTE, it's not suitable to be worn to work... n i look very young, like school student... perhaps no one will employ me, they dun trust my ability, maybe... but what??? ok, it's not my fault... i do look young, but i'm only 19, why can't a 19 years old girl look young?? yeah~~ or u want me to dress like a AUNTY with big curls, red hair, polka dots blouse, n long clumsy dress... haha... then, it's a clown... not a PR practitioner... hahahaahahah.... i will not allow myself to look like such a eDioT.... baka ne~~~ I like FRIDAY...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

black . hole

大学生了没

表面