internship **coming soon**

i was informed to attend an interview at ROOTS PR firm next monday regarding the internship... oh my god... it is not the company i choose... when i called the manager this afternoon, he asked me: i heard that u r interested to have your internship in our company... isn't it? i dunno how to answer him lo... i have never heard of the company... n i dunno a single thing about the firm... ok... i'll try to get more information about the firm... but why all the 5 companies that i choose dun wan to accept me wo?? am i that bad... ^ ^ frankly speaking, my results r ok... at least better than most of my classmates... but why most of them got what they wan... but me... i have been thinking about it... YUP... i know why... i dun have any working experience... that's why la... ppl dun trust my abilities... i have never worked part time during the holidays while most of my frens in college have at least few working experiences... my only so called working experience was working in my mum's company... n i was so tired after working for 1 day... n i decided to go working only 3 days a week... which means i work for 1 day... then rest for 1 day... haha... my parents company ma... i can do whatever i wan... n i still get the salary... wow... but, this will not happen in my internship... internship is graded as 1 of the course... i have to pass the course in order to continue my diploma studies... better put more effort... well, though i dunno anything bout ROOTS, after speaking to the manager... i am quite interested in meeting him... working there is ok for me... the ppl there sounded very frenly... since i have only spoken to them via phone... i am looking forward to my interview... n i hope i will be accepted to have my internship there... quite nervous... it's my first time for such a formal interview... anyway, quite excited too... i may meet lots of ppl... making new frens... learning new things... yup... be positive!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

大学生了没

black . hole

表面