I'm addicted to QUAKE

today i have 2 hours break in college... wondering wat to do... then AMY, one of my classmates asked me to play QUAKE with her... im not so interested at the beginning, coz i knew that it is quite violent, n i hate games that have to kill each other... i prefer adventure games, especially those detective role playing games... nancy drew is my favourite... haha... anyway, since Amy persuaded me n she promised that the game will be fun... the truth is: she is addcited to it, so she needs my accompany eagerly... ok... im such a kind fren... so we went to the computer lab... she taught me how to play... im not good in shooting... bad in estimating distance... aih... that caused me killed by other players in just a few seconds... ouch... AMY keep asking me to try... she said i'll improve as i go on... we spent about an hour in the lab... then we have to attend classes...

guess wat... right after i reched home, i install the game in my PC... i practiced a few times... my skills get better now... n im totally addicted to the game... thanks to AMY... haha... i played in the noon... then at nite, played with my brothers since there are 2 computers at home... oh... QUAKE 3 has ruined my life... finals coming soon yea... haha...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

大学生了没

black . hole

表面