bored..bored..


Everyone is busy with their own stuff… but I have done my work which is an easy task… just reading the newspaper to observe any news or advertisement related to our clients… besides that I have nothing else to do… waiting for my supervisor to give me more work… but she is in the midst of an urgent meeting now… plan to help my colleagues but they are busy rushing with their own tasks… no time to teach me how to do it… they prefer doing it by their own, of coz it’ll be faster… although I’m an extremely lazy person, I would rather they give me work to do than sitting in front of the PC doing nothing… I have been surfing the net since 11.30 am till now… about an hour already… reading my friend’s blog… n some articles related to my favourite actor, Xiao Mei… oh, my GOD… am I going to sit here till the end of the day?? I’m so so bored… wishing that I could walk around n chat with some of them… I love talking… but they are busy… oh… give me something to do la… I beg you… I dun like to sit here being like an idiot…

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

black . hole

大学生了没

表面