english post

ya, jus to inform those who enjoy reading my chinese post that i always blog in the office nowdays... so i dun have the chinese programme (zhong wen zhi xing n nan ji xing) n lazy to use the cari.com thingy... quite *mafan*... so i blog in english lo... hope that my blog is still interesting to browse ya... n wish that this helps me improve my english as well... hehe... anyway, anyhow (luo qian favorite quote), im a CHINESE... i love being a CHINESE... im proud to be educated in chinese school... writing in Chinese express myself better...
that's all for now, my supervisor finally come back... i think she has work for me... i hope NO NO NO... then i can go home at 6... i miss my sweet n lovely home... i miss daddy + mummy + yong + sheng n ying who is in japan now...

Comments

Anonymous said…
Hey!!what a Coincidence to meet you before the toll yesterday =) I turned to my left ( i had no idea why i did tat also...) then i SAW u!!!!hahaha. Was trying SO HARD to make you aware of me...hahaha.
Anyways, take k la. Blog more la to entertain me.keke.ciao

Popular posts from this blog

black . hole

大学生了没

表面