farewell buffet lunch

well, Roots had a farewell buffet for me this afternoon... actually it's to celebrate Alex's birthday too... at first they planned to bring me out for lunch, but since everyone is so busy n going out is quite time comsuming, so they decided to go for catering... the food was not bad... the variety of food was great... chicken... fish... prawn... vege... fried rice... fried meehoon... n lots more... i was quite touched because the lunch included dessert as well... we had longan ice blended... wow... they gave me a handbag, necklace, a set of makeup stuff n a backpack as gift... thanks a lot ya...
i gave everyone a small gift too... jus want them to remember me when they look at the gift i gave them... haha... i'll miss everyone at ROOTS... took some pictures... most of them say they'll take more pictures with me on my last day, which is this friday...
time flies... it really do... still remember the first day i start working... n it's so tiring... have to sit in fromt of the computer doing research job... n i have to read a lot of newspaper every morning... it's quite boring... n when we have events, i have to stay back till almost 10 pm... n trying my best to reach office as early as i could the next morning... to double check the press kits... stuff for media registration n all... the job is challenging n fun... but i prefer college... coz i'll have more holidays... =p...
n now it's already going to an end... wow, so fast... since the first day i was wondering how am i going to survive during the internship as i am an extra lazy person... but now i wish i could spend more time with my colleagues... they are great... they taught me a lot of stuff which i will never get it from any PR text book... i wish i could join them in more events... for the sake of the freebies n free meal provided by my extra nice boss... haha... ROOTS is a meaningful place to me... this is my first job... i got my first salary here... n i learn how to communicate with people...
special dedicated to ROOTS: i love ROOTS... you rock man!!!

Comments

Anonymous said…
Oiii, feel sad to leave aight...heee.anyways, glad to hear tat ur colleagues treat u nicely la..muahahah.OURS also not bad juz tat they r damn busy...well...c ya soon in college, kie.CIAO

Popular posts from this blog

大学生了没

black . hole

表面