im happy today

just 5 more working days n internship will come to an end... i miss everyone in Roots, Shoots n Froots... n i hope they remember me too... my Biggest Boss, Ms Koon told me that there'll be a farewell party for me next week... so touch yea... they actually care for me... i tot everyone is busy with their job n they have forgotten that im leaving soon... my another boss, Thien Eu, gave me lots of freebies (it's actually premiums for the media)... i got an ASTRO cap, an AXN notebook, AXN sticker... AXN pen... n some dunno how to mention stuff... thanks a lot... n he actually asks me to come back after i got my degree, just give him a call, n i'll get the job... wow im so happy that he appreciates my hard work~~~ Yalin, who is a very nice colleague of mine belanja me lunch coz she'll be taking leave next week...
took pictures with some of my colleagues... most of them have gone out for meeting n visiting one of my colleague, Andrea who has been admitted to the hospital, coz Denggi... get well soon Andrea... hope to take pictures of everyone during the party next week...

internship is fun yet tiring... i have learnt a lot... im tired now...

Comments

Anonymous said…
gud larr u have learnt a lot..
nice colleagues indeed.
Appreciate the last few days of working ya!

Popular posts from this blog

大学生了没

black . hole

表面