today is the last day

last day at ROOTS... trying my best to help them as much as i could... Alex keep asking me will i cry when i leave... i stil dunno yet... but dun think that i'll cry... i can *tahan* my tears, ask them to be obedient... ^ ^
think i'll have to visit ROOTS next week coz Yee Ling is still having my evaluation report... she needs time to fill up the form... got my second salary... more than the fisrt one... coz i got extra allowance for working on saturday... should plan wat to buy with the money... i have enough clothes... i would like to shop for SHOES... i wan new shoes... n perhaps another pair of jeans for new year ma... then wat else? i wan to buy ken hirai's CD... n i wan to save the rest of the $$$ coz yao say must visit her at UK before she graduate... so from now on i have to spend **jimat-cermatly**... cant buy watever that i think it's nice... must plan before i buy... haha...
now im thinking how am i going to do the internship report... i have not started a single word whereas most of my classmates have already done with it... but i dun care coz im sure that i'll be able to finish it before the due date... i'll relax myself till the max this weekend... then start on the report next week... i dun care... i must go out with my frens... i must watch movie...
it's 5 now... jus another hour for me to be here... i'll miss my PC (though it's quite slow), i'll miss my chair (though it's rosak), i'll miss my desk (though half of the things on the desk do not belong to me, it's Seb's, the previous owner's belongings)... n i'll miss the phone... i'll miss the extra large SWATCH next to my table... it reminds me the time to go home has reached... alright... that's all for now... before i really cry, i should stop...

Comments

Anonymous said…
hey hey...just droping by to wish you a good ans cheerful and extra good will and prospurous and etc etc new year....

sorry that you are feeling sad that you are leaving your job...but there will be more paths in life that you need to head towards too... =) so my friend... doesnt matter where you are... you have to just remember...life goes on =). Hope this help for the new year 2006 =). see you in college soon!
Anonymous said…
dont worry bout tat report, i havent started also..muahahaha...
Anonymous said…
dont worry bout tat report, i havent started also..muahahaha...

Popular posts from this blog

大学生了没

black . hole

表面