Yao is back...

im so so happy that my best buddy YAO is back from UK for a short break... met her yesterday evening n we chat a lot... miss her so much... she told me lots of stories of her life there... quite interesting... n we are meeting up today to have lunch together with our 5+3 members... but kai yee can't make it... she's busy for exam... being a doctor is not easy though... hope that we could spend more time together before each of us leave malaysia to further our studies or wat so ever... they are forever my best best mates in life...


my sister, YING is having fun in JAPAN now... hope she enjoy the homestay over there for 3 weeks... i was there 3 years ago... n i enjoyed every moment spent there... i met lots of nice n interesting frens there... they taught me a lot n i really appreciate them for being such a nice host... my sis is tough n she's definitely a good gal.. she can do lots of house hold chores... not like me... lazy n love to cry... so im sure that her host family will take good care of her n of coz treat her like their daughter... all the best, k... yea, n remember to buy me souvenirs...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

black . hole

大学生了没

表面