This is what yee foong wants me to do..

My ex means nothing to me. (yup, u r rite, im still single since the past 20 years =p)

Maybe I should be more independent.

I love to talk... even if there is no one around me, i can talk to myself all day...

I don't understand why some people can be so evil, although they look humble and kind.

I lost 1 of my best friend 2 years ago n i miss her so much.

People say I am smart because i have very high forehead.

Love is an essential part in our life.

Somewhere, someone is waitng for me... i always believe that there will be someone in another part of the world who is meant for me...

I will always love you is what i wish my prince charming will tell me every sinlge day. gosh~

Forever i hope i can be with my family and friends.

I never want anyone to forget my birthday... i really hate those who don't send me wishes on my birthday...

I think the current US President is not a handsome guy... =p

When I wake up in the morning i usually start my day with a big big smile.

My past will always be my sweetest memories.

I get annoyed when people keep asking me stupid questions.

Parties are important occasions for me n my buddies to exchange gossips...

Kisses are the best way to express your love.

Tomorrow is another brand new day with new hopes n new things to be discovered.

I really want to get a helicopter whenever im stuck in traffic jam.

I have low tolerance for people who like to talk behind my back.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

black . hole

大学生了没

表面