week 5

it's already the 5th week i started degree... life is still the same... attending classes as usual... but i have to annuonce that im not late to class anymore... haha... i'll remember what ms karam told me on the morning that i was late for her class... there is no enough tables n chairs here, u can leave if u want... im so so annoyed when she said that to me... i know it's my fault for being late, but why she has to be so mean to me... im totally offended... so i have made the decision for not being late to all her classes, in fact i must be earlier than her... haha... n i manage to do so... im so proud of myself...

i have lots of assignments in degree program... anyway, i think im still alright with all these work... as what my supervisor used to tell me, i work better under stress... haha =p

i have a classmate who work as a model... her name is Ayumi... she told me that i look like an actress... that's her first impression towards me... but she cant remember the name of the actress... she thinks that im as cute as the actress... haha... im so happy to hear her said so... not because i look like a celebrity... but happy that she said im cute... yup, luyi is cute~

get to know a good news today... i just have to study for 1 n half years to get my degree... LAN has approved that... im really happy to hear that coz it means that i might have enough time to visit japan before i start working... that's what i promised my host parents... i told them i'll visit them after i graduated from university... hopefully im able to do so... coz i really miss everyone there...
my second host brother, Yoshiki told me that he's studying law now... quite surprise to hear that... whereas my first host brother's sons, Ryoya and Haruki are studying in primary school... have to admit that time really flies... n im old now... both of them were just babies when i met them few years back... just wondering: do they still remember me? hmm...

Comments

Anonymous said…
Ayumi!?
華語是濱崎還是步﹖
呵呵﹐歹勢~我只知道Ayumi Hamasaki~ XD
真像從你那裡也認識一些日本朋友呢~

Popular posts from this blog

大学生了没

black . hole

表面