a memorable day

i wish i have the guts to swear... the 4 letters word... oh it's a freaky day for me... an idiot called to register... but he did not want to reveal his name, ic no, tel no... hey, how am i going to submit the form if the details aren't complete... after my explanation, he decided to provide his name as per ic... but he did not want to spell it... fine, i'll just spell 1 for him... if it's wrong, not my fault... then ic no... 900214-**-****... haha... a 17 years old guy owns a perodua... amazing rite... i asked him: encik berumur 17 tahun, encik miliki kenderaan perodua? he ended the conversation by hanging the phone...
he called again... i bet he recognized my voice, coz after i said thanks for calling bla bla bla... he hung the phone... alrite... he called another time... he changed his name from mohd iruan to mohd iskandar... haha... hey encik, i can recognize your freaking voice la... dun try to con me... anyway, i'll just key in whatever info he told me... his occupation : DOCTOR ... his phone number : tiada ... haha... what the F***... never mind, none of my business... n the number of perodua vehicles on the road by 31st dec 2006 : 30...oh my gosh... im going to faint soon... just wanna get rid of this crazy guy... trying to end the conversation but he kept asking silly questions... such as how am i going to send the car to him... does the prize include road tax... bla bla bla... n when i passed the phone to my manager... he hung the phone again... oh... hope he wont call again... im the only person answering perodua calls today... no matter how many times he call, i'll be the only 1 answering his calls... so bless me...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

大学生了没

black . hole

表面