the big day

i'll be meeting KKK tomorrow... haha... very very the excited... anyway, im struggling now actually... gotta get all my work done before i can go to bukit jalil n meet my beloved KKK...
im stuck half way in comm n org tutorial... it's not very tough but i dont know how to put my ideas in words... perhaps i did not pay 'full' attention in class... i used to 'conteng-conteng' on my notebook... dreaming about this n that... planning what to eat for lunch... ^ ^
i have to do some research for PR2 proposal as well... this should be fine coz im not the only person completing the tasks... my lovely team mates shall help me on this... haha...

my heart + my soul + my mind + myself is fully prepared n dedicated for world championship this entire week... really dont feel like doing the tutorial + assignments... can someone help me on this?? plsss la...

** it has been a long time since i posted in english... haha... anyway, the main message of this post is i'll b meeting KKK tmr + i'll try my best to steal the bunting with his picture on it... god bless me **

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

大学生了没

black . hole

表面