2nd day @ roots

im quite busy here, but im loving it =)
lots of work... i reach home almost 8pm everyday... but i enjoy my life here...
i have very nice colleagues who help me with the pr costing, have lunch plus story telling n some acting too =p, walk me to the carpark...
having fun while learning loads here... so now i realised how stupid i was when i chose not to join roots but the silly china woman's company... it's an idiot's choice... i was silly...
anyway, i have learnt my lesson.. n im wiser now.. haha..
all the best, luyi!!

i love my job now, so kawan-kawan yang amat mengambil berat tentang my future, saya tak akan letak jawatan sembarangan in near future.. saya akan bekerja bersungguh-sungguh, tak nak melalui kehidupan yang jobless lagi... haha...
ps: tambahan pula, tuna yang raleigh KL bagi sebagai my salary amat menjijikkan... tak sedap langsung... cis...

Comments

Anonymous said…
buat ape blog dgn Malay punye?

Popular posts from this blog

大学生了没

black . hole

表面