flexi friday

it's my second flexi friday @ roots...

was chatting with mun seng on MSN last nite... he wanted some cold drink so we went yumcha at 11.30pm... have not met him since the christmas gathering last year.. such a long time ya...
i realised that he reads my blog very thoroughly... he remembers every single thing i mentioned in the blog... paiseh loh... n now he forbids me from loving KKK... ok, i seriously think that i should consider to stop loving KKK and get a new target... micheal phelps sounds not bad huh... haha... was busy chatting with mun seng till 1.30am... loads to share... knew him since standard 3, im really glad to have such a nice fren...

i did not go to office today, i went for an interview with TARA 3 participants instead... yup, it's going to be shown on AXN very soon... pei ting n karlye must b crazy over this... haha... wanna know how to get into the race? buy me ice-cream... haha...

after that went for a meeting with reps from AETN at KL Hilton... the very smart luyi parked her car at KL Sentral n decided to walk to hilton... but she was lost in the terminal... i know it's silly but i could not find my way out of the building... tried at every exit but i still dont see hilton... im sure i did see hilton b4 i entered the carpark...

i got lost twice today, once on my way to 3 2 square at section 19... called my personal GPS for help... n he told me section 19 is next to section 18... such a helpful gps... then when i passed by rumah hope, i planned to call ben... took my phone out n the next thing i realised, 3 2 square is just next to me... OMG...
the second time was on my way to kl sentral... called another gps for direction... found kl sentral but cant get out of the building to get to hilton... i seriously need to study the map... or get some pills to cure my no-sense-of-directions illness...

anyway, luyi is still a cute n smart gal... hahahaha...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

大学生了没

black . hole

表面