oh my KKK

im super sad now... KKK just lost... here goes the nation's olympics dream... no more gold medal from them... lee chong wei's our last hope... go go go... no more disappointment pls... some1 pls get a gold medal, pls lah... i want holidays!!! i have lost the motivation to work... arghhh... why lah so many bad news in a day...

alrite, have to get more jokes to entertain my fellow colleagues... but ah, i think they are quite happy to have a nice colleague like me working with them... dont think they still need jokes to make the working environment more pleasant n enjoyable loh... ok... enough of crap... should not b writing too much here, some1 from the office tertengok my blog's url today... gotta b more careful then... no more bitching bout my lovely colleagues... =p
told u guys, im such a sweet gal... hahahaha...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

大学生了没

black . hole

表面