B&O * pavilion

today is public holiday for selangor but poor luyi has to work... traveled all the way to starhill for an interview... NTV7 breakdast show will be interviewing B&O... that's my first time arranging for a broadcast interview... was quite excited...
according to both my gps, it is safer for me to take monorail as they are sure that i will get lost if i drive to KL... so i took the train with sis... im bringing sis along not because im worried that i might get lost k, i just want to spend more time with her before she leaves for sabah... poor sis has to wander around starhill while waiting for me... the interview went slightly longer than expected coz the journalist is super excited with B&O products... hence he took some time experimenting the products... he is the first person i met at work who is younger than me =)
after the interview, went to pavilion for lunch with sis... then brought her to forever 21 to expereince the super huge outlet... we were quite lucky as the store is having SALES... spent quite some time trying the clothes n jeans... finally found my dream purse... haha... i was looking for a new purse since i broke my old one at macau trip... happy desu ne!!
left KL before 5 to avoid human jam in the train... was quite happy today... really love spending time with sis becoz she's my map + porter + advisor... haha...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

大学生了没

black . hole

表面