finally graduated =)

my lonely convo was not that lonely actually... met a few orang-s along the way...

my new frens, Leroy n Cheryl... just like me, they r the only ppl who attend the convo from their class... they sat next to me... they r very funny ppl... we look through the program booklet n laugh at funny names... they dared each other to do silly stuff... that's how we get to take this picture with mr loy... (i noticed him while i was waiting to get my scroll on the stage... i was on the stage for only 10 seconds n i noticed him... he 's quite good looking from far lah... haha)

my sis's best fren, wei jenn.. was quite surprised to see her at the convo... was not too sure if she remembers me... so i dont dare to call her until i saw her name in the booklet... she is the best student from business school... wow...

daddy n mummy


my dearest mummy

Comments

Anonymous said…
Hey, congratz! It certainly feels weird without us by ur side!

Anyways, look forward to our dinner dates kays =D
Anonymous said…
congratulation!!!
all the best to u ^_^
Y3lL0w DuCK13 said…
hey... wei jenn here... lol :) my friend told me she saw my name in your blog.. yea.... when i saw you also i was not so sure it was you.. so i checked the booklet to confirm that it was you!! haha...

Popular posts from this blog

大学生了没

black . hole

表面