thanks, raleigh

some really stupid stuff happen to me again... yup, it's again related to work... i've started to dislike going to work every morning... trying hard to get MC... anyhow, i realised that i like my job ver much, i dont mind staying back alone to prepare for the media event... i enjoy monitoring the papers espcecially when i know my news will be out on that day... just that i dislike working with a few ppl (colleagues and clients) who have been treating me like a working machine or a slave...

got invited to kar lye's NOT surprise bday party last nite... finally met the big bro... felt better after complaining to him... haha... i enjoy listening to him analyzing my strengths... it made me feel that im a capable person... i realised that i am so so much better than what the super kiasu client bitched about me...
whenever im upset, im glad to have the entire raleigh family, especially the committee to cheer me up... really thanks to everyone who willingly listen to my never ending complaints... those who persuaded me not to resign n those who challenge me to resign... i'll stay strong... arigatou!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

大学生了没

black . hole

表面