World Contraception Day 2008

besides supporting crack the case roadshow at one utama, my dear frens may also support me at the celebration of world contraception day at Ikano power centre on 11 n 12 october...

told u guys im busy mah... im really busy... haha... will be working this saturday... so see u guys there lah... lots of goodies to win too... fyi, lavin seow together with her husband, christien new will be sharing real-life experiences of having an unplanned pregnancy... just realised today that i have to liaise with lavin for the next few months as she is also the ambassador for my another client... i guess i'll be seeing her more often... hmmm...

super tired these few weeks, hope i'll b free-er next week... actually im a bit upset that i wont be able to join raleigh's IW this time... since this is my event, i have no choice but to be on duty in the weekend... so guys, have fun there ya... climb bukit kutu on my behalf... n hopefully u guys will get to find my mouth piece there... ahaha... lost it during previous IW... haha... i miss jia yaw n christal... bila ada masa go yum cha bah...

yup, this sunday will be my convo... i name it as the lonely convo as im the only person from my class, the first batch of UniSA graduates to attend the ceremony... coz i missed UniSA's convo in july when i visited macau... all my classmates have attended that convo n they wont be attending taylor's comvo... i'll represent all of them... haha... just wondering who will be taking pictures with me? it's quite weird to take all pictures alone rite, besides my parents lah... no1 else will be accompanying me... quite silly loh... once in a life time convo but i'll b alone... =p

Comments

Unknown said…
supporting u in ur events.
i'll joining a walkathon event this weekend. to raise fund for tree plantation. :)

Popular posts from this blog

大学生了没

black . hole

表面