i wanna sleeeep

although im very tired already, i insist to update my fellow readers on my recent happenings.. haha...
still working on a proposal + a quotation + a press release + weekly work in progress aka WIP report... it's almost 1am now, but i have not completed even 1 of the tasks...
can i get a fake MC n skip work tmr? NOPE, if i skip work tmr, i will have double the work to rush on Wed...

it's super noisy out there... the hokkiens are celebrating their new year with fire crackers + fire works... im a hokkien too, but my family dont practice all these traditional customs... most of all, my mum will prefer to sleep than praying till late nite n cleaning all the mess... hahaha...

i wanna sleep already... pls stop all the bombings out there... pls get me a robotic arm n brain to do my job... i think i need a doraemon...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

大学生了没

black . hole

表面