multitask while driving is a bad idea

do not multitask when u are driving k... unless u r really good in multitasking...
i bang the car in front of mine this morning because i over estimate my multitasking skills...

was trying to get my water bottle when i stopped in front of the traffic lights... actually i planned to cut my finger nails too... the nail clipper was somewhere in my bag... a bit gila rite... but my daddy can answer phone call n smoke when he drives... thought i could be as talented as daddy but im totally wrong...
saw light's green so i press the accelerator... mana tahu kereta di depan belum gerak lagi... knew im in deep shit when i heard BANG!... so i got down from the car n acted dumb... the driver asked me: so how now? i stared at his car for about 15 seconds then trying my best to look as naive as possible... i answered: i pay u loh (in a super gentle tone)... so i think he also a bit paiseh to raise his voice lah... then he asked for my namecard... he said he's rushing for a meeting... im actually running out of namecard... even if i have spare cards, i wont give him loh... so i told him to take my mobile number... he's ok with it n he tried calling me on the spot... he passed me his namecard n left... he told me he'll contact me later at nite to discuss about the compensation... anything loh since im rushing for work too...

i continued my journey to office... traffic was quite jam near one u... msg alex to inform him that i'll be late... didn't feel how bad the accident was until alex called me to offer help after getting my sms... i nearly cried after speaking to him... i was like, oh i really got into an accident... i bang-ed someone's car... shit, what should i do next... do i have to pay him a lot of money... i have allocated part of my bonus for HK trip next month... really dont feel like spending on this kind of silly stuff... can i not pay him n run away... OMG OMG...

anyway, it had already happened wo... i cant change anything at the moment... just wish that i could be more careful in future... pandu cermat jiwa selamat... n hopefully the guy wont ask for a million ringgit from me coz i think i'll have to spend quite a lot to repair my cute little green myvi...

lessons learnt today are: do not multitask when u drive n also not to rush... if i could wake up earlier, i wont be so kancheong to go to work...

thought im super lucky recently, but after the accident... it reminds me not to over-use my luck too much... this is the second time when everything around me goes on super well, i get into car accident... no more pls... drive carefully pls...

Comments

LLQ said…
It's good to hear u are alright kays.yalorh, must pay full attn while driving.but who am i to say, i sms while i drive.lol

Popular posts from this blog

大学生了没

black . hole

表面