pls dont leave me alone

my aunt past away without leaving a word...
she past away at 10.10pm last fri nite... when i was chatting happily on the phone with GPS... we were talking about the raleigh junks stored at everyone's houses...
my mum cried after the phone call from uncle... she cried the whole nite non-stop...
that's her closest sis... the sis who traveled around with her...
from shanghai to guilin to mount k to cambodia...
they plan to visit vietnam / japan / n a lot more of places together... this year n next year...
it took me 3 days to accept the fact that aunt has left us forever...
can some1 explain to me why she left? in a scientific approach pls...
i have heard enough of rumors about spirits n all the myths *only old folks will accept*... enough pls...
i want a scientific explanation for the death... to convince myslef that she has to leave coz she's ill...

from this incident, i've learnt that i cant afford to lose any of my family members...

if my sis / bro leaves me, i think i'll cry like mummy... even more... i'll cry till the earth's flooded...
if mummy / daddy leaves me, i think i'll lose the strength to live on my life...
so every1, pls take good care of yourselves, pls dont leave me alone...

u know im blur / careless / clumsy / forgetful... i need u guys to be with me...
to wake me up in the mornings...
to remind me to bath / brush my teeth...
to tell me where's the pepper / salt / pots...
to listen to my lame jokes / gossips...
to cry with me when im down / to laugh with me when im high...

i love u... daddy mummy ying yong sheng... dont leave me...
i need u

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

大学生了没

black . hole

表面